Dan Broekhuizen is a Talent Management professional that focuses on the “partnerships” between the organization and their management teams.
Dan Broekhuizen has spent the last 15 years helping various organizations focus on the partnerships that exist between the Team Members, focusing on leadership structure and systems, strategic work, and talent management. He designs processes and systems to give leaders a better understanding of their decisions (behavioral economics), and has created full life-cycle talent management processes to focus teams on alignment, execution, and growth. Dan teaches organizations how to focus on the strategic capabilities that differentiate them from their competition and develop talent management processes around those capabilities to drive their competitive advantage.
- 6 Years Director of Human Partnerships, LeanLogistics
- 2 Years Director of People Development, National Heritage Academies
- 2 Years Director of Human Resources, Quincy Street Inc.
- 5 Years Director of Human Resources, The Prince Group
- 12 Years Law Enforcement.
Areas of Expertise
- Strategic Talent Alignment
- Behavioral Economics
- Leadership and Leader Development
- Executive Coaching
- Performance Management and Development
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Organizational Development
- Talent Acquisition
B.A. Calvin College; Psychology/Economics
M.A. Western Michigan University; Industrial/Organizational Psychology
Next Generation Leaders; CEDEP, INSEAD, Fountainebleau, France.