John Canfield is an experienced business executive and coach who has been trained to facilitate a wide variety of planning, improvement, and innovation processes.
John has thirty years of experience working and consulting in a wide variety of organizations around the world. John has developed 20+ original seminars and presented more than 1000 seminars and facilitated meetings to 120+ clients in North America, the Caribbean, Europe, and Asia.
- Director of Corporate Quality and Design Research for Herman Miller
- Prior to 1990 John was a Senior Engineering Manager for Intel Corporation
Areas of Expertise
John’s four part Good Thinking Series (available on Amazon) presents solid strategies and tools to improve an organization’s performance by deliberately supporting more effective thinking with all leaders and employees. Topics include collaboration skills, problem solving, creative thinking skills, strategic planning, and scenario planning.
Good Thinking Series
- Plan: Ideation Skills for Improvement and Innovation Tomorrow
- Imagine: Ideation Skills for Improvement and Innovation Today
- Collaborate: Tools and Techniques for Productive Meetings
- Think or Sink: A Parable of Collaboration
B.S. in Mechanical & Industrial Engineering from the University of Minnesota
B.A. in Political Science and Psychology from Williams College