Mr. Paul Doyle is globally recognized for his work on strategic and tactical planning as well as leader and leadership development.
Paul Doyle is globally recognized for his work on strategic and tactical planning as well as leader and leadership development. He has worked on planning and leadership for more than 25 years in both staff position as global director of OD – at Donnelly Corporation and in the line leadership as CEO / President of GHSP for 8 years. During his time, GHSP more than tripled in sales and achieved record profits in the challenging automotive industry. In addition to working inside industry Mr. Doyle has consulted to dozens of companies including providing instruction in both planning and leadership to Honda Motor Company’s Lean Manufacturing Network.
- 8 Years President and CEO of GHSP, Inc.
- 4 Years OESA Board of Directors
- 4 Years VP Sales and Marketing GHSP
- 3 Years VP Organizational Development and HR; GHSP
- 7 Years Global Director of Organizational Development, Donnelly Corp.
- 6 Years Senior Partner – Delta Management Consultants
Areas of Expertise
- Strategic and Tactical Planning
- Leadership and Leader Development
- Executive Team Maturation
- Performance Management and Development
- Product Line / Growth Planning
- Organizational Development
- Organizational Communications
- What Leaders Do; due to be published in 2015
- GainManagement; AMACOM
- Leading the Drive to Excellence; Oregon Business Magazine
- Share Responsibility as Well as Gains; Oregon Business Magazine
B.A. University of Notre Dame; Psychology
M.Ed West Virginia University; Educational Administration
University of Notre Dame; Certificate in Executive Management